Are Baken-Ets Gluten-Free?
Baken-Ets are manufactured by Frito Lay and yes, they are gluten-free. While Frito Lay doesn’t specifically certify Baken-Ets as gluten-free, they state that no ingredients containing gluten are used to make them.
The following varieties of Baken-Ets are gluten-free:
- BAKEN-ETS® Fried Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Hot ‘N Spicy Flavored Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Fried Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Sweet Southern Heat BBQ Flavored Fried Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Traditional Fried Pork Tender Cracklins
Baken-Ets Ingredients (Traditional)
Fried Pork Cracklins and Salt.
- Crispy, spicy pork rinds
- Great for a snack at home, at the office, or on the go
- Individually wrapped for c-stores and concession stands
- 15 bags, 3.25-oz. each
Baken-Ets Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 7 Pieces (15g)
Calories from Fat: 50
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Baken-Ets Nutrition