Are Ruffles Gluten-Free?
Ruffles are manufactured by Frito Lay and most of the flavors are gluten-free.
According to Frito Lay, the following flavors have been tested and are certified gluten-free.
- RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps
- RUFFLES® Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Simply Reduced Fat Sea Salted Potato Chips
The rest of Ruffles products are not certified as gluten-free, but should still be safe to eat as they are not made with any ingredients that contain gluten. These products include:
- RUFFLES® All Dressed Flavored Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Classic Hot Wings Flavored Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Creamy Buffalo Ranch Flavored Dip
- RUFFLES® Flame Grilled Cheeseburger Flavored Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Flavored Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Organic Original Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Oven Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Crisps
- RUFFLES® Queso Flavored Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Ruffles Ingredients (Original)
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn, and/or Canola Oil), and Salt.
- Thick ridges help hold more great potato chip flavors and stand up to the thickest dips
- Perfect for a delicious snack on-the-go or at work or school
- 40 individual bags to help with portion control
- Variety Pack includes 14 (1oz) bags of Ruffles Original Potato Chips, 12 (1oz) bags of Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips, and 14 (1oz) bags of Ruffles Cheddar Sour Cream Potato Chips
Ruffles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: Around 12 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Ruffles Nutrition