Here is the complete Boston Market Gluten-Free menu. If you eat gluten-free then you are probably missing some good ole mash potatoes and gravy. Great news! Boston Market’s poultry (chicken) gravy is gluten-free. Just make sure to ask for this, otherwise, they will give you the beef gravy which isn’t gluten-free. Also, they will change their gloves if you ask.
Boston Market Gluten-Free Menu 2018
- Rotisserie Chicken – Half Chicken
- Rotisserie Chicken – Quarter Dark (1 Thigh & 1 Drumstick)
- Rotisserie Chicken – Quarter White
- Rotisserie Chicken – Quarter White, Skinless
- Rotisserie Chicken – Three Piece Dark
- Rotisserie Chicken – Three Piece Dark (2 Thighs & Drumstick)
- Rotisserie Chicken Marsala – Half Chicken
- Rotisserie Chicken Marsala – Quarter Dark (1 Thigh & 1 Drumstick)
- Rotisserie Chicken Marsala – Quarter White
- Rotisserie Chicken Marsala – Three Piece Dark (2 Thighs & Drumstick)
- Rotisserie Chicken Marsala – Three Piece Dark (Thigh & 2 Drumsticks)
- Sweet Heat Apple Rotisserie Chicken – Half Chicken
- Sweet Heat Apple Rotisserie Chicken – Quarter Dark (1 Thigh & 1 Drumstick)
- Sweet Heat Apple Rotisserie Chicken – Quarter White
- Sweet Heat Apple Rotisserie Chicken – Three Piece Dark (2 Thighs & Drumstick)
- Sweet Heat Apple Rotisserie Chicken – Three Piece Dark (Thigh & 2 Drumsticks)
- Turkey Breast – Large
- Turkey Breast – Regular
One of our favorite meals at Boston Market is a half chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy along with green beans. Here is a screenshot.
Home Style Sides
- Cinnamon Apples
- Creamed Spinach
- Fresh Steamed Vegetables
- Garlic Dill New Potatoes
- Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Southwest Rice
- Sweet Corn
Salad Bowls & Soups
- Mediterranean Salad, Entrée
- Southwest Santa Fe Salad, Entrée
- Honey Habanero (medium hot)
- Poultry Gravy
- Dark Chicken (Kids) – 1 Thigh & 1 Drumstick
- Turkey (Kids)
- White Chicken (Kids) – 1 Breast & 1 Wing
- Cinnamon Apples, Kids
- Creamed Spinach, kids
- Fresh Steamed Vegetables, Kids
- Garlic Dill New Potatoes, Kid’s Side
- Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes, Kid’s Side
- Green Beans, Kid’s Side
- Mashed Potatoes, Kid’s Side
- Southwest Rice, Kids
- Sweet Corn, Kid’s Side
All drinks are gluten-free.
Boston Market History
Boston Market restaurant is a subsidiary of the Sun Capital Partners group. The food chain started in 1985 when its founders, Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores, leased a free space in Newton, acquired rotisseries to roast chickens and collected recipes for various side dishes including potatoes, cornbread and garden vegetables. Their restaurant was a runaway success, partly due to word-of-mouth marketing that brought them massive exposure, leading to an article featured in the Boston Globe newspaper.
By 1991, the company was making an annual turnover of $800,000. Following these record sales, a video executive, Saad J. Nadhir, bought Boston Market, then known as Boston Chicken, together with his partner, Scott Beck. One year later they had opened 217 stores across the United States, making approximately $154 million annually in sales.
The company then moved its headquarters from Boston city to Golden, Colorado where co-owner Beck also migrated to. However, they only adopted their current name Boston Market in 1995 after introducing other main course meats to their menu apart from chicken including ham, meatloaf, and turkey. By spring of 1997, the food chain had opened more than 1,100 restaurants with an annual turnover of $1 billion.
Later on, they faced a downturn due to rapid expansion with McDonald’s coming in to buy the restaurant chain for $173 million in May 2000. They rebounded and introduced new items to their food list such as frozen packages available in supermarkets, a shift from the original owners’ message. McDonald’s later sold the restaurant to Sun Capital Partners in 2007, after it had stabilized with more than 500 stores across the country.
According to their website, Boston Market has been operating for more than 25 years with their sole mission being to make lives more delicious and easier by providing diners home style meals that they can enjoy. Today, the company is accomplishing its mission by offering home delivery service to customers.
If this Boston Market gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Not happy with the Boston Market menu? Let them know we want healthier gluten-free options.
Boston Market Gluten-Free Menu
Boston Market has a lot of chicken dishes that are gluten-free. Also, if you are craving mashed potatoes and gravy, they have a poultry gravy that is gluten-free! Our favorite dish is the half chicken with green beans.