Here is the complete Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free menu.
Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu 2019
Texas Roadhouse tries to re-purpose some of their current menu items as gluten-friendly, but they come up short. For starters, they do not operate a gluten-free kitchen so cross contamination can occur with any of their food. They also don’t provide any gluten-free alternative seasonings, sauces, or marinades for any of their dishes so you will be limited to salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar for pretty much everything. There are a few things to eat if you end up here, just make sure to let your waiter know that you are needing to eat gluten-free.
- Any Steak (No Seasoning or Butter)
- Grilled Chicken (No Marinade)
- Pork Chops (Without Texas Roadhouse Seasoning and Peppercorn Sauce)
- Steak Kabob
- House Salad (Limit dressing to oil & vinegar. No croutons.)
- Fresh Vegetables (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)
- Baked Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)
- Sweet Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)
- Grilled Chicken Salad (No chicken marinade or croutons. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar.)
- Steakhouse Filet Salad (No Texas Roadhouse Seasoning on filet. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar.)
If this Texas Roadhouse gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu
Texas Roadhouse may offer what they call a gluten-friendly menu, but it’s mainly about taking things off. They don’t offer any gluten-free alternatives so their selection is limited and most dishes can’t be enjoyed how they were originally intended. They could do a lot more to help provide some extra options for those who are sensitive or allergic to gluten.