Is Almond Milk Gluten-Free?
Silk Almond Milk is a popular brand of almond milk and yes, it is gluten-free. Silk is a brand of dairy substitute food products and is owned by WhiteWave foods. Almond milk is naturally gluten-free and most brands should be safe to consume. If you are looking at buying flavored almond milk products, be sure to check the label to see if the flavoring used has any ingredients that could contain gluten. However, traditional almond milk should be a safe bet, and all Silk Almond Milk products are labeled as gluten-free!
Silk Almond Milk Ingredients (Original)
Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.
- RICH BUT : No need to be afraid of the big bad sweetness craving anymore. Silk Vanilla Almondmilk will save you with its smooth rich vanilla goodness & more calcium than dairy milk. Silk Pure Almondmilk is the smart way to indulge your sweet tooth.
- DELICIOUS ANYWAY YOU WANT: At 25 calories a serving, how can you not enjoy the creamy goodness of Silk Vanilla Almondmilk? Kissed with a hint of vanilla, it's delicious over cereal, with coffee, added to favorite recipes or straight from the carton.
- WHOLESOME AND NOURISHING: Silk believes in the goodness (and good-for-you-ness) of plant-based foods. Our soymilk, almondmilk, coconutmilk, cashewmilk and other delicious, plant-based products are simple, wholesome and nourishing, as nature intended.
- DAIRY FREE AND DELICIOUS: We know you have so many choices for dairy alternatives: soymilk, almondmilk, hempmilk, coconutmilk, cashewmilk, ricemilk, peamilk, goats milk, flaxmilk, and so many more. Silk Almondmilk has been a trusted brand for decades.
- NO COMPARISON: Hold Silk's dairy-alternative products up to Veggemo, Freydas, Charged Chocolate, Good Karma, Augason Farms, Milkadamia, Almond Breeze, Meyeberg, Tigers Milk, Instant Milk, Honeyville Farms, Rice Dream, Tempt, Healthworks, or Coconut Cloud.
Cool Whip Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240mL)
Total Calories: 60
Calories From Fat: 25
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Silk Almond Milk Nutrition