Is Orbit Gum Gluten-Free?
Orbit Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are a lot of different flavors of Orbit Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- Tropical Remix®
- Peppermint DoublePak
- Spearmint DoublePak
- Orbit White – Bubblemint
- Orbit White – Peppermint
- Orbit White – Spearmint
Orbit Gum Ingredients (Citrus)
Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Natural And Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Soy Lecithin, Aspartame, Malic Acid, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Acesulfame K, Mannitol, Fumaric Acid, Sucralose, Color (Riboflavin), BHT (To Maintain Freshness).
- Orbit Wintermint Sugarfree Gum in a 14-count pack, 12 packs
- Make the most of the moment with the clean and fresh mouth feeling of Orbit Gum
- Weather any storm with the rush of cool mint flavor from Orbit Wintermint Gum
- A sweet treat for 5 calories or less per piece
- Orbit Gum has received the American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance in recognition of the oral-care benefits of chewing sugar-free gum
Orbit Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Piece (1.9g)
Calories Per Serving: <5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||<1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.