Here is the complete Jason’s Deli Gluten-Free menu.
Jason’s Deli Gluten-Free Menu 2019
Gluten-free bread available at an extra cost or ask for no bread.
- Hot pastrami
- Hot corned beef
- Roast beef
- Roasted turkey breast
- Smoked turkey breast
- Chicken salad made with almonds & pineapple
- Tuna salad made with eggs
- Hard salami
- Natural, grilled chicken breast
- Tomato Basil
- Organic Vegetable
- Fire Roasted Tortilla
- Quinoa Shrimp & Mango Salad
- The Big Chef (request gluten-free dressing)
- Nutty Mixed-Up Salad (request gluten-free dressing)
- Chicken Club Salad (request gluten-free dressing)
- Black Bean Taco Salad
- Plus full salad bar
Potatoes & More
- The Plain Jane
- Pollo Mexicano Potato
- Texas Style Spud
- J.D. Nuggetz
- J.D. Nuggetz
- Grilled Cheese (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Hot Dog (no bun or on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Ham & Cheese (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Turkey & Cheese (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Kid’s Baked Potato
- Kid’s Salad Bar
- Chips or baked chips & pickle
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & salsa
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & roasted red pepper hummus
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & guacamole
- Caprese salad
- American potato salad
- Green chile potato salad with bacon
- Black bean & roasted corn salad
- Steamed veggies
- Fresh fruit & creamy fruit dip
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream (no cone)
- Chocolate syrup topping, too!
Jason’s Deli History
Jason’s Deli is a sandwich making restaurant that was first started in 1976 by Joe Tortorice Jr. He opened the first store in Beaumont, Texas. Other partners who helped him launch the business were Pete Verde, Pat Broussard and Rusty Coco. Joe and Rusty were childhood friends who were raised in the food industry. Their fathers owned local grocery stores in the Beaumont area which is where they first began learning about food in general.
Being a family owned and community oriented company, Jason’s Deli has been very successful in operations, currently running 260 restaurants spread across 29 states in the U.S. The chain’s first location is still in operation today. Jason’s Deli believes in healthy eating and was one of the first restaurants to remove artificial trans-fats from their menu. Other items they have eliminated include processed MSG, dyes, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and artificial flavors. Their motto is that if the food can’t be served to family members, then it’s also not fit for to serve to their customers. In 2007, the company opened a new local deli concept in Flower Mound, Texas with a small satellite location and a marginally reduced menu.
Right from the beginning, Jason’s Deli has worked hard to provide quality services to their employees, communities and customers. During this time, they have managed to receive numerous awards for their efforts. Some of these include the 2013 Top Ten Excellent Fast-Food Chains award, 2015 Consumers’ Favorite Sandwich Chain award and Cause Marketing Halo Awards.
Jason’s Deli offers a standard deli-style menu that features traditional sandwiches like muffalettas and Po’boys. Each restaurant also has a salad bar and a daily soup selection. Other items that are served include pastas, salads and baked potatoes. The restaurant has a specialty for all types of tastes and catering. Some of their constant favorites are wraps, sandwiches, soups and junior meals among others.
- Jason’s Deli Allergen Menu
If this Jason’s Deli gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Jason's Deli Gluten-Free Menu
Jason’s Deli has amazing gluten-free options. My personal favorite is their turkey sandwich. And they will gladly change their gloves and make it on separate counter if you ask.